with this easy steps you get REALserver running on Linux:
- Download REALserver.tgz from REALsoftware
- Copy it to the linux machine and expand the archive there
- open terminal
- Use "cd" command to move to the folder (where the install.sh file is inside).
In my case: cd Desktop/realserver
- run sudo ./install.sh in the terminal
- Now you find the installation in /opt/realsoftware/realserver
- You can launch admin tool from terminal with this line:
sudo "/opt/realsoftware/realserver/REAL Server Admin"
- In the Admin tool go to the Server menu and Start the server there.
- Now you can connect to the server.