The January/February 2011 (9.2) issue of REAL Studio Developer is now available!
Here's a quick preview of what's inside this issue:
- Submitting to the Mac App Store * by Thomas Tempelmann
Curious how to get your app on Apple's new Mac OS App Store? Your step-by-step instructions are here!
- Survival of the Fittest * by Johnathan Mercer
How to use genetic programming in REAL Studio to find the best solution to your problem!
- Deploying REAL Studio Web Apps * by Paul Lefebvre
REAL Studio Web Edition is here, but how do you make your Web Apps available to the world?
- Hashing for Security * by JC Cruz
If you don't know your hashes from hash browns, this in-depth article will bring you up to speed.
- The Fine Art of Beta Testing * by Tam Hanna
Why you should user-test your software and some tips on how to do it.