NICKENICH, Germany (April 27th, 2011) -- Monkeybread Software releases version 2.3 of the MBS plug-in for Filemaker.
The MBS plug-in extends Filemaker with over 400 functions. Very popular are our functions for controlling the webview control on your database forms. Other key features are working with PDF files, controlling windows, manipulate pictures and to query system informations. In version 2.3 we improve the existing functions and add a few new functions:
- New PDFKit functions for Mac OS X allow you even more editing on PDF files. Like extracting pages from existing PDF files or combining several PDF files into a new one. Also you can set and get attributes like the title.
- For the WewViewer we added a search function.
- UUID functions create random 128 bit GUID/IID/UIDs.
- Icon functions for Mac OS X allow you to get high resolution icons for files on disc. With QuickLook we can even have icons which give a preview of the file content.
- Also for Mac OS X is a function to show an overlay over the content of a window to visually show that the user should concentrate on a dialog in the front.
The plug-in is available for FileMaker 7 to 11 on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and as Universal Binary for Mac OS X. Demos are available on the website, along with license and purchasing information. Not all functions are available on both platforms, so please check the documentation.
The plugins can be downloaded on our website:
The online documentation can be found here:
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date:
For questions you can send us an email or use the feedback forms on our website. Plugin licenses are available starting at just 99 Euro / $139 USD.