NICKENICH, Germany (July 5th, 2011) -- Monkeybread Software releases version 1.1 of the MBS SQLite Extension.
The MBS SQLite Extension is four things in one:
- A plug-in for Cube SQL 4.0 from SQLabs or newer.
- A plug-in for Studio Stable Database Server 2.0 or newer.
- A plug-in for the REAL Server from REALsoftware
- An extension for SQLite which you can use in all SQLite based database engines including the REALSQLDatabase class in Real Studio or SQLiteManager application (from SQLabs).
- Added Cube SQL Examples
- Fixed a 64 bit bug with registration.
- Compiled for Mac with 32 and 64 bit. (Linux and Windows 64 bit depends on demand.)
- Added Cube SQL Plugin for Cube SQL Server 4.0.
- Added UUIDFormattedMBS, UUIDHexMBS and UUIDRawMBS.
- Added CosHMBS, ACosMBS, CosMBS, TanHMBS, ATan2MBS, ATanMBS, TanMBS, SinHMBS, ASinMBS, SinMBS functions.
- Remove Accents functions now convert ß to s.
- Additional mathematical functions like Round or Pow.
- Functions to save blob values in files outside the database.
- Functions to calculate checksums on blob values on the server.
- String functions like SoundEx or accents removing for your text searches.
- Regular Expressions in queries.
- UUID generation
Example projects for Real Studio are included for REALSQLDatabase, REALSQLServerDatabase and CubeSQLDatabase classes.
You can test the plugin for free up to 10 minutes per launch in a demo mode.
Licenses are available for 99 Euro per developer with one year of free updates.
If you have feature requests for additional functions, please send us an email.
For more information visit our website: