Just a few days left for the $200 discount on Real World registration. I hope you signed up already.
I have some sight seeing tips for you:
- If you are interested in space flights, how about going to Kennedy Space Center? Also check the Astronaut Memorial and the Astronaut Hall of Fame nearby.
- Interested in some action? How about the Silver Spurs Rodeo in Orlando? Or the Alligator Cove Airboat Nature Tours a few miles south of Orlando?
- How about some nice views on the landscape? For the example the Sunshine Skyway Bridge is a great place to look on the Tampa Bay.
- There is also some military history. Like Fort Morris Historic Site , Fort King George Historic Site and Fort Christmas Historical Park. Especially where Fort Christmas is on the way to Kennedy Space Center.
- For nature, we can suggest going to Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve or Hillsborough River State Park.
See also: American Food