Real Studio 2011 Release 4 is now available for download at
- Greatly Improved Support for Cocoa: Significant improvements have been made in this release on Real Studio's Cocoa-based Mac framework and many projects will now simply work when built with it. There are more than 60 Cocoa-specific bug fixes in this release. This feature is still officially labeled as beta until Real Studio 2012 Release 1.
- Alpha Channels: Graphics now have support for opacity allowing colors to be drawn that are anywhere from totally opaque to completely transparent.
- Improved Printing on Linux: On Linux printing at a high resolution can now be done just as it would on Windows or Mac OS X.
- Improved Graphics on Linux: Graphics on Linux now supports smoother drawing, anti-aliasing, translucency, and hardware acceleration.
- Improved ODBC Support: Prepared Statements are now supported for ODBC which improves security.
- Portuguese Support: The Real Studio IDE has now been fully localized into Portuguese.