Someone asked me why I have a JPEG plugin. Real Studio can already read/write JPEG files.
While Real Studio has built in features for loading and saving JPEG picture files, this plugin gives you much more features:
- Load/Save RGB, CMYK and Grayscale JPEG images to/from file or memory.
- Faster than built in JPEG functions.
- Load damaged or partial downloaded JPEG files.
- Read/Write metadata and ICC Profiles.
- Get error/warning messages on damaged files.
- Rotate or flip JPEG images without recompression.
- Load JPEG files row by row to not block your app on huge files and show progress.
- Load/save JPEG files to/from memoryblocks as raw values.
- Read only JPEG header without image data to quickly find metadata.
- Read quickly thumbnails from JPEG files (2, 4 or 8 scale factor).