Today we release two updates to our Kits:
MBS Real Studio Updater Kit 1.5 and MBS Bug Reporter Kit 1.1.
With our new MBS Real Studio Plugins 13.0 plugins and Real Studio 2012, we think it's time for an update.
New in Updater Kit:
- We now detect older version and tell user that he has the current version. This avoids showing an error for users who have a newer version (e.g. a beta version).
- Updated to Real Studio 2012
- Fixed kYouhavethecurrentversion to show name of app.
- Signals on Mac & Linux now show stack trace.
- Reason is now part of the report. Else you may miss it.
- Moved project to Real Studio 2012.
- Removed reference to GetObjectClassNameMBS
- Now uses BackTraceMBS function on Mac to query stack backtrace.
- Added LinuxSysInfoMBS for more details on Linux.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added Italian translation and improved German & English