Xojo 2014 Release 1 and Xojo Cloud, our one-click cloud hosting solution, are now available. Xojo 2014 Release 1 greatly improves overall IDE performance and layout editor performance for webpages with a lot of controls. It contains 107 improvements, 20 changes and 6 new features, including:
- MoviePlayer uses AVFoundation on OS X to support Mac App Store.
- New If operator for single-line If statements that can be used as expressions.
- New Crypto functions for DER and BER conversion.
- CancelBuild IDE Script command.
- Added WebTextField.CueText property.
- WebContainers scroll properly on mobile devices.
- Added HeaderPressed and HeaderStyle properties to WebListBox.
- Added TargetRemoteDebugger constant to know when the remote debugger is being used.
- Much improved tab behavior within IDE.
Also shipping today is the much anticipated Xojo Cloud - the best way to build web apps is now also the best way to host them!
Xojo Cloud is:
- Secure: You can't afford to be hacked. When it happens, it's costly. Our state-of-the-art, industrial-strength, multi-tiered security is woven into the core of every Xojo Cloud server.
- Easy: It can take days to set up a server and get it configured properly. Xojo Cloud servers require zero configuration. And with just one-click, your apps are deployed.
- Maintenance-Free: Servers require maintenance. Not so with Xojo Cloud servers. We maintain and back up your server for you saving you time and money.