New in this prerelease of the 14.1 plugins:
- Added SQLPreparedStatementMBS.Scrollable property.
- Rewrote SQLPreparedStatementMBS class. Now also taking binds on parameter name, not just index.
- Added MYSQL_SECURE_AUTH option to SQL Plugin, so you can pass true/false to enable/disable secure authentication for connecting to MySQL server.
- Added SQLDatabaseMBS.RaiseExceptions property. By default SQLDatabaseMBS raises no exceptions, but SQLConnectionMBS does. With the properties on both you can switch to the opposite. In all cases we update error properties.
- Added VLCEventManagerMBS.Listen method.