The Xojo Developers UK User Group is pleased to announce a two-day event on Thursday 13th and Friday 14th November 2014, at a new venue this year - the offices at 77 Paradise Circus, Queensway, Birmingham UK, B1 2DT.
On Thursday you can learn about iOS if you like. In the evening, we go to Jimmy Spices, an excellent buffet restaurant with selected food from around the world.
On Friday, there are sessions to learn now things:
- Custom Control Creation for a Specialist UI (Chris Carter)
- Security Via Obesity: Being Clever About Storing Your Customers' Login Details (Hamish Symington)
- A Radical Approach to Software Licensing (Steve Cholerton)
- How Build Automation Makes Building And Distributing Xojo Apps Simpler (Tom Catchesides)
- Using CURL (Christian Schmitz)
- Using JSON & a RESTful API (Stewart Johnson)
- Xojo News Video Chat (Geoff Perlman)
- Advanced Xojo Code Language Features (Christian Schmitz)
More details and registration: event website