Nickenich, Germany (April 26th, 2015) -- Monkeybread Software releases version 1.0 of the MBS Xojo AudioPlayer Kit.
The MBS Xojo AudioPlayer Kit provides you with a few useful classes for audio playback for your Xojo iOS application.
- Wrapper for iOS AudioPlayer class in AVFoundation
- Play sounds loaded from memory and file
- Events like DidFinishPlaying
- Audio Channel assignment
- average and peak power per channel
- volume, pan and rate controls
- play, pause and stop methods
- query/set current position
- Midi Player class to use Apple’s midi synthesizer
- Open digital synthesizer for midi note playback
- query instruments and set instrument per channel
- send midi notes
- Start and Stop method
- Volume, Tuning, Reverbvolume properties
- query CPU load
- For Xojo 2015r1
- Using exception handling to track error
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encryption
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets.
The AudioPlayer Kit is available for $49 USD or 39 Euro (+VAT if needed).
You can learn more and try the sample application on our website.
Please do not hesitate to send us comments, questions or feedback.