Nickenich, Germany (September 29th, 2015) -- Monkeybread Software releases version 1.0 of the MBS Xojo Event Kit.
The MBS Xojo Event Kit provides you with a few useful classes for using the calendar for your Xojo iOS application.
Wrapper for iOS/Mac EventKit framework:
- Query/Get access to the internal calendar and reminder database
- Create, modify and delete reminders and events
- Handle multiple sources of calendar data
- Query participants for events
- asynchronously fetch events or reminders
- build search parameters using predicates
- Handle recurrence rules in various aspects
- For Xojo 2015r1 or later
- Using exception handling to track error
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encryption
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets.
If you need similar classes for OS X (32 and 64bit), you can check the MBS Xojo Cocoa Plugins from us.
The Event Kit is available for $99 USD or 79 Euro (+VAT if needed).
You can learn more on our website.