While a couple of people can't wait for the 64-bit debugger, I'd really like to see some improvements for exceptions. Our bug reports could need some help from the xojo runtime with detailed messages.
- 12703 - OutOfBoundsException exceptions should have details
For our bug reports it would help a lot to have ubounds and index included.
- 38829 - Add details to TypeMismatchException message
We'd like to have details on why this exception was raised.
- 37586 - TypeMismatchException should show message with required and existing types for auto data type usage
Here we'd like to have the details like: Need Int32, but got String.
- 32225 - KeyNotFoundException should have details
Please get string value for key and add it to the error message.
- 35431 - OutOfMemoryException should have details in message
Here you could include the amount of bytes which couldn't be allocated.
- 22193 - Show Exception message in debugger
I see a lot of people ask me what's going on with plugin functions. The plugin raises an exception, but nobody reads the details. So if editor shows exception, it could show message inline.