The November/December 2015 (13.6) issue of xDev Magazine is now available. Here's a quick preview of what's inside:
- A Simple Hint System * by Markus Winter
Markus shares a way to offer users unobtrusive help. It can also be used instead of invasive "nag" screens.
- 64-Bit Conversion * by Sam Rowlands
Xojo 64-bit support is finally here, but what does it mean to your projects? Sam explains how you can update declares in your apps for 64-bit.
- Staying Out of Jail * by Mark Strickland
The U.S. has strict regulations about encrypting medical data. Mark shares his technique for keeping the government off your back!
- A Multicore Processing Primer * by Markus Winter
Are you confused about multi-processing? Markus begins a series explaining everything you need to know about it.
- Medication Alerts, Part One * by JC Cruz
JC's epic health journal app series continues, this time covering presenting medical alerts to the user.