Nickenich, Germany (March 1st, 2016)
Monkeybread Software releases version 1.2 of the MBS Xojo Bug Reporter Kit
The MBS Xojo Bug Reporter Kit helps you reporting bugs in your applications back to you, the developer. The new version improves the Kit by using newer plugin features and is tested on 64-bit.
- Crossplatform Bug Reporter engine for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
- Full Source code access.
- Collect bug reporter data and send to server for delivery as email (or insert to database)
- Handle unhandled exceptions. The plugin reports the exception class name and message.
- Find Mac OS X crash reports and report them.
- Run bug reporter for feature request.
- Catch Windows System Exceptions.
- Catch Signals on Mac OS X and Linux.
- Catch unhandled C++ exceptions.
- Catch Cocoa Exceptions
- Localized for English, Italian, French and German.
New in Version 1.2:
- Added french translation.
- Updated for Xojo
- Now checks if app is not nil as a crash on quitting may have app = nil.
- Added SignalHandler to gracefully quit on Killing
- Added low level exception and signal handlers to log crashes.
- Added StackOverflowChecking Pragmas to avoid problems if for some reason exception is caught on non Xojo thread.
- Added special handling for unhandled Xojo exception caught on a Xojo thread.
- Works on 64-bit, too.
The Bug Reporter Kit is available for $69 USD or 49 Euro (+VAT if needed).
You can learn more and try the sample application on our website.