It is still a lot of time till XDC in April. You probably all sign up till end of October to get the $200 discount on the XDC Ticket, right?
So how about a smaller local event in London again?
We could go back to the Antoinette Hotel in Wimbledon, which is located a bit outside of London, so more affordable, but still you can just take a train to center London easily from Wimbledon.
If interest is good, I'd love to organise an event:
- Thursday an optional Xojo training day with me for beginner/intermediate level.
- Thursday the great buffet dinner
- Friday a conference day with a few presentations.
- Friday evening dinner together
- and you can stay the weekend and visit London!
Please let me know if you are interested, so I can put all people on the list.