New in this prerelease of the 18.5 plugins:
- Added IEClearBrowserSessionMBS global method.
- Changed how timeout is passed to LDAPMBS.Search function.
- Updated SQLAPI library to version 4.2.4 beta 1.
- Changed CDDataSetMBS.setDataSymbol, CDThreeDScatterGroupMBS.setDataSymbol and CDPolarLayerMBS.setDataSymbol to retain the CDDrawAreaMBS object to keep it alive.
- Changed DecompressZLibMBS to auto detect the size of output data.
- Bugfixes in ChartDirector 6.3:
- In contour and surface charts, the color axis is not drawn correctly if smooth coloring is and the number of ticks on the color axis are significantly less than the number color stops. For example, there are only 2 ticks, the color axis will draw itself by using a smooth gradient to vary colors between the two ticks, ignoring the other color stops in between.
- In contour and surface charts, if the color axis is of logarithmic scale, and smooth coloring is used, the colors are still interpolated using linear scale. As a result, the coloring may look good.
- For the color axis, if auto-scaling is used, the setColorScale always results in linear scale, even if setLogScale has already been called for the color axis.
- Vector layer crashes if setArrowHead(0) is called.
- In a vector layer, the setLineWidth has no effect if setArrowStem is used.
- In a vector layer, the stem is visible even if the line width is 0.
- In a vector chart, the legend icon disappear if the head size is 0 (that is, the vector chart shows stems).
- In a vector chart, the image map is not natural if the stem width is thicker than the arrow head.
- FinanceChart can produce too many x-axis labels in some cases.
- ChartDirector can crash if the SurfaceChart has no data
- DrawArea.setOutputOptions has no effect for SVG.
- ArrowShape does not work in CDML <*IMG*>.
Or ask us to be added to our shared Dropbox folder.