New in this prerelease of version 8.5 of the MBS FileMaker Plugin:
- Changed GraphicsMagick functions to pass file name from container to image when reading, so we can save again with same name in output container value.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 126.96.36.199.
- DynaPDF now uses FreeType library and dropped Mac 32-bit target. We still include latest 32-bit dynapdf library for your convenience, but that is now deprecated.
- Improved ImageCapture.RequestSelectFunctionalUnit to better track which unit is selected and skip the request if the device is already selected.
- Fixed bug in Font.CalculateTextWidth with loading font.
- Changed GMImage.NewImagesFromFile to reject .PDF file as GraphicsMagick doesn't really read PDF files.
- Added timeouts for ImageCapture functions so the plugin doesn't wait endless. 30s for opening session, 20s for closing, 30s to select unit, 60s to scan.
- Changed ImageCapture.RequestSelectFunctionalUnit to return error directly if you request an unavailable functional unit.