This week was great. We had so many things going on here.
- First I visited a company and gave a full training day for Xojo development. Desktop and Web apps, controls and database access. Just a bit to learn Xojo and what is different to other tools.
- Another client came to our office for a Xojo training and co-development day here. Some clients really enjoy having a helping hand on how to implement something.
- Stefanie joined the FileMaker training day at MKV for beginners. I think that really helps her learning FileMaker.
- I worked on two custom Xojo plugins for two companies to wrap some private C++ libraries.
- Stefanie wrote an article for FileMaker Magazin, which will be published in the next months.
- She also wrote an article for Xojo Developer Magazine. I hope she can be a regular writer for both magazines and regularly write something for the blog.
- And the usual remote help for various clients. Like getting load balancer script running for a client with several Xojo web apps. Helping a client with using MBS Plugin in iOS SDK.
- For the plugins we fix bugs and add new functions as we are contacted by customers.