Nickenich, Germany (December 13rd, 2017) -- Monkeybread Software releases version 1.3 of the MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit
The MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit is a starting point for building your Web Applications with Real Studio or Xojo.
Especially our Web Signature Kit allows you to easily capture signatures on a tablet device with your web application. You can of course simply use it as a drawing area, too.
New in Version 1.3:
- Added email field for users
- Added Status app to run on desktop and watch status several servers
- Added Status REST API for the Status app to query status of web app
- Added email sending function using MBS CURL Plugin
- Added password reset feature via email with link
- Added possibility to disable an user
- Added ConfigurationModule for constants
- Database Support including SQLiteDatabase, MySQLCommunityServer, CubeSQLServer and SQLDatabaseMBS. Other databases can be added easily.
- Simple User Management for Admins and normal users.
- Login Panel.
- Auto login, so people don't need to login each time.
- Allows logging to text file and database and displaying them.
- SQL Console with download of database and query result as CSV file.
- Session management for admin to see what users do..
- Chat Window.
- Creates Backup of database.
- Object browser and memory statistics.
- Messages for Admins to/from users.
- File Browser.
- Shows how to cache images/files to save memory.
- Allow user to reset password by email
- Allow users to be disabled
- and much more...
Our Web Starter Kit requires Xojo 2013 or newer and a license of the MBS Xojo Plugins. The Kit uses a couple of plugins.
The Web Starter Kit is available for $149 USD or 99 Euro (+VAT if needed). Order
You can learn more and try the demo on our website.
Our Web Starter Kit is included in OmegaBundle Mini for Web.