New in this prerelease of version 8.4 of the MBS FileMaker Plugin:
- Added Copy Cell Value for context menus for tables in FileMaker.
- Added SQL.GetCommandOptions, SQL.GetConnectionOptions, SQL.GetFieldOptions and SQL.GetParamOptions functions to query options list.
- Added SQL.GetParamOption and SQL.SetParamOption for options related to a command.
- Added GMImage.Free and GMImage.FreeAll.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.3.3.
- Added PreferIPv6 option to Socket.NewTCPSocket to prefer either IPv4 or IPv6.
- OS name is now reported as macOS instead of Mac OS X.
- Fixed script search problems for MacOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Improved appearance for search and goto box in script editor for MacOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Changed Files.ListRecursive to use either / or \ for path delimiter on Windows.
- No longer shows variable errors with line zero.
PS: Sorry, but version number is 8.4.09 for pr10 as we forgot to change number before compiling.